Belief Beyond Boundaries
1. Make a list of 10 bucket list type places you would like to visit in your lifetime.
2. Pick the next one you'd like to visit.
3. Write down 5-10 activities you can do while you are there.
4. Where would you like to stay? Hotel? B&B? Camping?
5. Do you need plane tickets or car rental?
6. Based on your activities, rental or tickets, and cost of stay, how much will this vacation cost?
7. How much money can you save each week to accomplish this trip?
8. Based on that amount, how long will it take before you can take your trip?
9. Now make a list of food and supplies you can bring with you.
10. Enjoy your trip!